HD silicone Heat transfer printing
Heat transfer printing is a cost effective printing method with outstanding
durability. It is used for low quantity production runs with a short
lead time. Graphics printed on a heat transfer printer are outdoor
durable for 3-5 years and even longer with the application of an
When an image is sent to the Gerber Edge heat transfer printer, the print head transfers the image to the desired material by applying heat and pressure onto a colored foil. Since there are no liquid inks involved, there is no messy clean up after printing. The artwork is transferred via computer using Composer to the printer, so no films and screens are needed. Once an image is printed, the material can be fed onto a plotter that has the ability to cut the image to virtually any shape; offering customers the look of a die cut part at a fraction of the cost.
Materials for the heat transfer printer are limited to 15” rolls so this method is best suited for small to medium size parts at small to medium quantities. A variety of substrates are available for use with the printer including Lexan, polyester and vinyl.
- Deshare automatic oval printing machine - Worth you have! ! !
- DS-98 series new Three-component silicone
- New upgrade silicone for automatic Round/Oval Machines
- Knowledge of screen printing silicone
- The different of screen printing and digital printing
- Silicone gel color printing discussed the characteristics an
- Identification of textile printing silicone
- HD silicone Heat transfer printing