Identification of textile printing silicone
a product that has worked its way into our lives in many different
ways, silicone is a substance that is composed of both organic and
inorganic polymers, and is created by the application of a specific
chemical formula. Often incorrectly referred to as "silicon," silicone
is more correctly identified as polysiloxanes. The word itself is a
derivative of ketone, based on the incorrect assumption that
dimethylsilicon and dimethylketone would have similar chemical
structures, since the formulas shared a number of characteristics.
Essentially, silicone is produced by the combination of an inorganic silicon and oxygen backbone with organic side groups that attach to the silicon atoms. The number of links or attachments between the organic and inorganic components is what determines the final consistency of the product. Various forms are usually categorized into two different groups, known as silicone oils and resins. With this family of materials, the end products may take on such diverse consistencies as hard plastic, rubber, gels, and liquids. There are many examples of silicone products that most of us have in our homes.
- Deshare automatic oval printing machine - Worth you have! ! !
- DS-98 series new Three-component silicone
- New upgrade silicone for automatic Round/Oval Machines
- Knowledge of screen printing silicone
- The different of screen printing and digital printing
- Silicone gel color printing discussed the characteristics an
- Identification of textile printing silicone
- HD silicone Heat transfer printing